Bodhi Shrawan Dharma Sangha USA (BSDS USA) is a nonprofit organization established as the USA chapter of BSDS with the blessing of Maha Sambodhi Dharma Sangha Guru in 2011. The principal office of the BSDS USA is located at California, USA. Maha Sambodhi Dharma Sangha Guru is the highest authority of the Bodhi Shrawan Dharma Sangha USA.
The purpose of the BSDS USA is to organize and operate Maitri Dharma Centres and facilitate spreading Bodhi Marga Darshan Maitri Dharma of Maitriya Guru Maha Sambodhi Dharma Sangha. May the whole world take the Maitri wisdom to heart and awaken!
Dedication of assets
The BSDS USA is not organized for the private gain of any person. The properties and assets of the BSDS USA are irrevocably dedicated for charitable purposes.
Rules and Regulations
1. Never discriminate on the basis of name, appearance, complexion, class, belief, community, power, position, or qualification; even discard differentiating between the concepts of material and spiritual.
2. Being acquainted with the Eternal Dharma, the Path, and the Guru, respect all religions and beliefs.
3. Forsake lying, allegations, counter-allegations, belittling and spreading falsehood through baseless gossip.
4. Forsaking philosophies or ways that make boundaries of divisiveness and difference of opinion, take up the Satya Marga – The Perfect Path.
5. Following the Satya GuruMarga – the True and Perfect GuruPath – throughout life, renouncing evil actions, always remain intent in union with the Guru Tattva – The Guru Essence.
6. Not having reached enlightenment oneself, do not seek to prove what it is with clever words; and while still in confusion, do not make others confused.
7. Renouncing such craven behavior as killing sentient beings and violence, consume wholesome food.
8. Do not keep narrow-minded thoughts about people and countries on the basis of national identity.
9. Including oneself in the pursuit of the Satya GuruMarga – the True and Perfect GuruPath – perform actions that benefit the Earth.
10. When one realizes the Truth, the GuruMarga – the GuruPath – takes form, so achieve Enlightenment for all sentient beings.
11. Staying in the highest and deepest state of Chitta – Pure Awareness – be free from all bondage by having assimilated within the self these precepts.